If you are a leader of your faith community, you have the responsibility to care for the facilities of your congregation. When painting or restoration work is required, your place of worship deserves true craftsmanship.
Why Choose Us?
- Our employees are mature craftspeople who take pride in their results and understand and respect the reverence required in a worship environment. They are not sub-contractors.
- Our employees have over 18 years experience and receive ongoing training in all painting techniques.
- Our employees are background checked and drug tested.
- We have the ability to set up the specialty rigging often required in places of worship.
- We have the expertise to duplicate the stenciling and faux finishes so often needed.
- We work around your schedule, ensuring minimum downtime for your worship areas.
- We work closely with you to ensure maximum value and an extraordinary outcome.
- We are EPA certified and current on all government and environmental procedures with regards to lead paint safety.
- Paradise Lutheran – Thomasville
- St. Mary’s – York
- St. Paul Lutheran – York
- Mount Zion UCC – Spring Grove
- Christ Lutheran – York
- St. David’s UCC – Hanover
- St. Paul’s United Methodist – Dallastown
- Roundhill Church – Fawn Grove